


I always struggle with what I should pack. I insist on carrying my bag on, at least at the beginning of the trip. If the airline loses my dirty clothes on the way home I'm not so worried about that.
So...what do I pack? Will it be enough? Will it be too much? These are the clothes I am taking on my 3 week trip -
That's all you're taking?!?! My mother-in-law would be so proud of you! Even with space bags I take more than that ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell...those are the only clothes I am packing. There is still what I will wear on the plane. And then all the other 'stuff' that I have to bring. Usually Jim and I split the 'stuff' between the two suitcases, but I have to take it all this time since he isn't going with me. It will all fit into my 21" backpack bag, though it is heavier than I had hoped for!!
ReplyDelete